Vampire FaceLift RF aka Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
Vampire FaceLift is an exceptionally innovative trademarked technology where magical factors from your own blood are used to rejuvenate your face and get back a younger looking you and hence the name Vampire FaceLift. Vampire FaceLift actually not only rejuvenates the skin but also works on restoration of shape and improved tone and texture of the skin, which makes you look actually young.
What is Vampire FaceLift?
Vampire FaceLift utilizes growth factors from platelet rich plasma which is in fact derived from about two teaspoons of patient’s own blood. The fear of plastic appearance (that is usually noticeable with other methods of wrinkle reduction) is not a concern with Vampire FaceLift as it uses body’s own healing factors to repair the damage caused by aging. Platelet rich plasma which is used in Vampire FaceLift has proven efficacy in other areas of medicine as well. The technology used by Vampire FaceLift is intellectual property trademarked under the same name.
What all can be achieved with Vampire FaceLift?
- Restoration of youthful volume and shape.
- Elimination of wrinkles.
- Rejuvenation of face.
- Improvement in tone and texture of skin.
What all conditions can be treated with Vampire FaceLift?
Following conditions can be successfully treated with Vampire FaceLift:
- Droopy skin.
- Wrinkles, fine lines, and saggy skin.
- Collapse of facial shape.
- Crow’s feet near eyes.
- Crepey skin around mouth and nose.
- Color change in skin related to lesser blood flow and aging.
- Worn out and tired look.
- Dehydrated looking or saggy skin on the back of hands, top of feet, elbows, or knees.
How is the procedure performed?
There are three steps involved in the procedure:
- During the first step of the procedure, the treating doctor uses hyaluronic acid filler (Restylane or Juvederm) specifically to sculpt a younger looking face but keeping in mind that face looks natural. The idealogy of Vampire FaceLift is intellectual property trademarked under same name and is not commonly known to most of the doctors. Not creating an unnatural shape of the face is an absolute must of the treatment.
- After this the patient’s own blood is harvested and hence the name Vampire FaceLift. About two teaspoons of blood is drawn from the patient’s arm. This feels like blood taken for a routine blood test. Using a centrifuge, platelet rich plasma is isolated from the blood which takes around 10 minutes in the office. The platelet rich plasma is then activated to release at least 8 growth factors which have the efficiency to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to generate more collagen and increased blood flow.
- This magic is then injected to the face. Using a topical anesthetic, the face is numbed and with a very small needle (which causes no pain), the doctor injects patient’s own growth factors to skin in order to activate multipotent stem cells. These stem cells are already present in the skin and are tricked into thinking that there is injury, thus triggering the generation of younger tissue. The ultimate result is naturally toned and youthful skin of your own. It is like actually turning the clock back.
What should I expect after the Vampire FaceLift Procedure?
- Right after the procedure some redness or slight swelling can be seen at the injection site but these resolve on their own.
- Post-procedural instructions should be followed religiously to achieve best results.
What kind of results can be expected after the Vampire FaceLift Procedure?
- Vampire FaceLift or platelet rich plasma therapy results in plumper skin, fills out fine lines, creases, and wrinkles, as well as bring out completely radiant appearance.
- The ultimate result is younger looking you with a rosy blush with rejuvenated appearance and increased blood flow to the skin.
What are the advantages of Vampire FaceLift Procedure?
- Platelet rich plasma therapy has been successfully used in various areas of medicine. It contains a very high content of growth factors which help heal injured tissues. The injection of PRP into the skin stimulates repair and regeneration of collagen and thus increasing the volume as well as rejuvenating the skin.
- PRP or Vampire FaceLift not only stimulates collagen production but also stimulates the production of pre-adipocyte cells which convert into fat cells and fill out the fine lines and improve the facial contours.
- Vampire FaceLift does not require any downtime and recovery period is minimal. The whole procedure takes only about 30 minutes and the patient can get back to routine activities after that.
- Vampire FaceLift is a safer alternative to surgical FaceLift and gives you astonishing results without having to go through the trauma of surgery.
- Since it uses body’s own plasma rather than synthetic substances, Vampire FaceLift is considered natural and does not result in artificial appearance.
- After the PRP therapy (aka Vampire FaceLift), the skin looks smoother, more radiant, and youthful.
Is Vampire FaceLift painful?
The procedure of drawing blood is same as that for a routine blood test. During the procedure, when this blood is reinjected, topical anesthetic is given to minimize any discomfort which might be felt by the patient. Ice packs are applied afterwards to immediately dissipate the swelling and the patient can go back to routine activities after that.