Dietary Modification is an integral part of the wellness program offered by PERFECT POINT. The key to losing weight effectively is to eat selectively, yet healthily and also maintaining the right portion sizes. At PERFECT POINT , you are encouraged to adhere to the metabolic rate and body demand system based diet that specifies the distribution of Carbohydrates, Fats and Protein best suitable for you in order to achieve faster, sustained and effective Weight loss. Each diet is formulated keeping in mind your likes, dislikes and food habits. In case of any associated medical condition, we incorporate suitable therapeutic modifications that contribute towards management of the condition and simultaneously aid in weight loss.
Diet Tips to Reduce Weight
- Always start your day with breakfast. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
- Always read the nutrition and expiry labels when purchasing packaged food .
- Avoid the use of soda bicarbonate, preservatives, and colors while cooking vegetables and pulses.
- Prefer the consumption of whole fruits over juices.
- Use wheat flour without sieving.
- Ensure to follow a regular exercise routine as advised by our Physiotherapists & Instructor
- Dinner should be had atleast two hours before bed time for effective digestion.
- Avoid overcooking, reheating, or deep freezing food.
- Never skip a meal, instead have smaller and frequent meals.
- Remember you EAT to LIVE and DO NOT live to eat.
- Eat more of fiber rich food.
- Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
- Make sure to have approx. 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day.
- Aim to achieve target weight loss and then maintain your ideal body weight.